Saturday, January 11, 2014

I'm Blogging & Winter Break is coming to an end…

I'm so excited to be blogging! I feel like this is the perfect start to my 2014 school year.  

My winter break is coming to an end as I start back on Monday.  The highlights of my winter break was being able to spend time with my husband and spending two days with my dad.  My husband and I are so busy during the week we don't spend a lot of time together.  I spent 4 weekdays with him and it was awesome!! I truly enjoy spending time with him.   My dad spent the day with me and we went to Hobby Lobby for the first time! I must say I am a huge fan.  My dad was so patient with me. I thought for sure he would have been rushing me but by the time I was ready to leave I actually had to look for him.  We then had lunch and then came to my house to change a roman tub faucet.  That was a task of it's own.  For some reason every time we change something in our house we have to go back to the store at least 3 times! It was pretty much the same this time.  It was all worth it though.  We had a blast.

From Top left: My basket at Hobby Lobby. My kitchen and the items I bought from Hobby Lobby. The new roman bath faucet. My husband and I at dinner on Christmas Eve.  

I must say I am excited to go back but not excited about the 5:15 am alarm clock.  I can't wait to see my firsties and hear all about their break.  I'm also ready to get back into a routine.  This last week off was a very lazy one.  For the first time since I've been off I actually slept in.  And by sleeping in I mean until 9:30 am.  That is so late for me.  Let's not forget the staying up late and watching TV.  I'm hoping tonight I can get back into the routine of going to bed early and waking up early.  We shall see…  Now off to printing and planning for this upcoming week.  Did I mention I have an unannounced 45 minute formal observation these first two week back :( 

Stay tuned, I will be talking about my first week back and all the exciting stories I have.  


No comments:

Post a Comment