Sunday, February 9, 2014

100th Day Fun...

We celebrated our 100th Day of School this week! Boy was it a blast.  I hosted bouncing a balloon in the air 100 times and the students loved it! My students' had a blast making 100th Day Ties and completing a 100th Day Packet.  Oh, you can't forget about the goodies.  Take a look at our 100th Day... 
You can't celebrate the 100th Day without a cute shirt! I bought this on Etsy.

     This cute craft can be found in my 100th Day Pack on my TPT Store

Just looking at these cute goodie bags makes me smile.  I loved the way they turned out.  The bag toppers are a FREEBIE in my TPT Store

These are students enjoying bouncing a balloon for 100 times.  They had a blast!! There were so many students in my class it was a little crazy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment