Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Art, Bunnies, and Clocks

Can you believe it's only Wednesday and I'm already blogging! I'm that excited about what we've been up to. 

Next week is Open House and the Art Fair. I decided to have the students make some abstract faces. I have to say they turned out SO AMAZING!! Each class gets to submit 3 pieces of art. So we took a vote. It was hard for them because they all looked so good! 

These are the three that were chosen. 


These are some of the other pieces from the class. 


We also created some adorable Fact Family Bunnies. I found this freebie on Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits. 




Yesterday we started our time unit. I was so surprised on how well they did today. We created these clocks to help them. It will be a freebie soon in my TPT Store! 





I knew today was going to be great. This is what I saw as I got to work. 



I feel very productive and it's only Wednesday. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment