Sunday, March 23, 2014

SoCal Blogger Meet Up...

This week was all about getting ready to attend the SoCal Blogger Meet Up.  Kristen of Easy Teaching Tools and Courtney of Ramona Recommends, hosted the SoCal Blogger Meet Up.  My co-worker Jamie, of Laugh Love Teach Learn, decided to attend the SoCal Meet up.  I'm so excited we went.  It was amazing to meet such amazing teachers and bloggers.  Kristen and Courtney were amazing hosts.  They had the cutest cookies and some adorable name tags made for each one of us.  

Oh, did I mention it was in Newport Beach! Yes, Newport Beach at Fashion Island.  I just love Newport so this was the icing on the cake.  Although it was a short trip, Jamie and I managed to do some shopping.  If you've ever in Newport Beach or by Fashion Island, Roger's Gardens is a must stop.  Their arrangements and flowers are just amazing.  I'm in love every time I go there.  I found a beautiful orchid that I just LOVE! 

Top to Bottom: The AMAZING Teacher Bloggers.  The cutest cookie.  Jamie and I.  Fashion Island (it was such a beautiful day). 

I was so excited to wear my name tag.  

How cute are these?! Easy Teaching Tools and Ramona Recommends did such an amazing job hosting.  

How beautiful is this display! This was taken at Roger's Gardens.

The beautiful orchids at Roger's Gardens. I just love this place! 

This was the beauty that I brought home.  IN LOVE :)

8 comments:

  1. Love this post! Can't wait to do it again! Have a great week!
    Courtney
    ramonarecommends.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had such an amazing time :) Thank you for hosting and can't wait to do it again .

      Delete
  2. I was so excited to wear my name tag too! So glad you girls came down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually sent my husband a picture of the name tag while I was at lunch! I just love it! I'm so glad we came too.

      Delete
  3. Jessica - You are just adorable. I love that you and Jamie came down to hang with us. I love your blog too. We had such fun!
    xoxo,
    Vicky
    Teaching and Much Moore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! It was so nice to meet you. I can't wait until the next one. It was a blast :)

      Delete
  4. I added a small piece of lace fabric in the center to cover my bustier which meant I did not need to pay to have the dress altered at all. I was very pleased with my new dress!
    Coach shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you girls have another meet up this year, I'd love to join you! I started blogging recently and would love to meet some fellow blogger teachers! 💛 Debbie Bergstrom
    http://FirstGradeMenagerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete