Friday, May 9, 2014

Five For Friday

I'm excited to be linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five For Friday! 
I was sent these lovely flowers by my grade-level.  I completed BTSA this week, which as you know is SO exciting.  I have the best grade level co-workers! They also threw a potluck for me on Tuesday. 


As I just mentioned above, I completed BTSA.  It was a long 2 years but I am done...Yay!!! 

This week was all about Mother's Day.  We decided to make some notepads for the moms.  I used clips from Melonheadz. (I'm slightly addicted to her clips.)  I actually love the way they turned out.  I found some super cute bling pencils from Michael's that we included so they hand something to write with.  


The second part of our Mother's Day gift was a picture and a magnet.  I made a Happy Mother's Day chalkboard sign and the kids took a picture holding the sign. The magnet was so cute and very easy.  I bought some clothespins and covered them with some cute polka-dot washi tape.  We glued a magnet on the back and a cute rhinestone on the front.  

For the card I decided to do something a little different.  We created a card that folded and tied.  On the inside the kids wrote a message to their mom.  I used different types of card stock that I had.  They made a matching Mother's Day Tag that we put on a popsicle stick.  We used this to hang out of the gift bag.  I was very happy with their gifts and they were ecstatic! 

Finally, it was Teacher Appreciation Week.  Our Admin Staff made these awesome gifts for us and also provided a breakfast.  I have some awesome Admin and Co-Workers!!


That's all for now. Check in to see what Room 13 is up to next week.  Have a wonderful and restful weekend!! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your accomplishment!

    The Mother's Day gifts are so sweet! Your moms will LOVE them!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete