Friday, February 13, 2015

Polar Bears, Penguins, and Groundhogs... Oh MY!!!

Well Room 13 has been so busy.  The last three weeks we've done lots of writing.  We took one week to explore polar bears, another to explore penguins, and last week we explored groundhogs.  For our polar bear and penguin units we read some mini books by the talented, Jamie Huerta.  She has some awesome books and they are only $1.00.  Yup, I said $1.oo.  

Check out their crafts!  I have to say, they are just the cutest things.

Our polar bear craft is from FirstGradeBlueSkies.  I'm sure you've heard of her and to  be honest she has the best crafts.  She is so talented!! 





For our penguins, I used Melonheadz Illustrating graphics.  How cute are these little guys.  I printed out some lined paper and then just cut the paper in the shape of the penguin.  




I have the most amazing book about Polar Bears and Penguins so there was lots of reading about these animals.  


Our groundhogs craft was my own creation.  I couldn't really find anything I LOVED so I decided I would just make something.  They are a bit funny looking but still cute.  



Hopefully you read all about our 100th Day of School, When I'm 100 writing, and Valentine's Day.... Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment