Saturday, March 14, 2015

A Seuss-Tastic Time...

We have been so busy and to be honest the rest of the month just keeps getting busier.  
Last week was Read Across America Day.  I really love this day. Reading Dr. Seuss books, making crafts, and baking some yummy cupcakes makes for an exciting day.  

I have this obsession with photo props.  I used my tablecloth backdrop and bought some adorable Seuss Themed props from an Etsy store called PishPesh 2.  


I also used the Cat in the Hat clip to make cupcake toppers.  I figured it would save me some money and also make for a cute topper. What do you think?! 



As much as I love having my students make crafts I really enjoy when they write.  I created this writing page for my students and then we made this cute craft.  You can download your free copy of the writing page by clicking on the picture. 





My teacher friends and I made Teacher 1, Teacher 2, and Teacher 3, T-Shirts. I downloaded the template for free from Teaching with Style's TPT Store.  



We also made some Cat in the Hat pictures.  We followed the directions from FirstGradeBlueSkies.  She has the most amazing directed drawing tutorials. I just love her blog!!  They turned out so cute! 





As you can tell we had a lot of fun celebrating Dr. Seuss. Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment