Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Monday Made It... On Wednesday!




It's finally summer vacation! This is the first year that I'm not teaching summer school and I have to admit, it's nice having a break.  

I meant to post this on Monday {as you can tell from the title} but I never got around to it. So here is my Monday Made it (:


I'm starting to slowly prep for next year.  I saw this cute idea using Mason Jars to store pens, markers, pencils, erasers, etc. on Pinterest {where else do they have the most AMAZING ideas.}  I knew I wanted to make them.  Off I went bright and early Monday to find the supplies.  I have to admit I looked for large Mason Jars everywhere.  I finally found a pack of 6, half galloon jars, at Walmart.  They were only $11.50.  


It was time to find chalkboard frames. I didn't find what I had in mind but I did find some cute chalk frames that were on stakes.  

These were on sale at Michael's for $0.80! I couldn't pass these cute frames up.  I ended up taking the metal stakes off and there you have it, chalkboard frames!




It was time to spray paint the lids of the Mason Jars.  I used black spray paint.  I bought my cans at Joann's and used my teacher coupons. 



After the lids dried, it was time to put my jars togethers.  Here is the final product.





I can't wait to use these when school starts.  

On another note, I've been creating items for my classroom and decided to put them on TPT.  I created Daily Schedule Cards and Editable Name Plates.  There are two different styles.  Honestly, I love them both and don't know which ones I'm going to use.  Check out the products on my TPT Store by clicking on the pictures below.  







Thank you for dropping by and hope to be blogging next week too! 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your mason jars!!! So cute!!! Thanks for linking them up:)
    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete