Friday, July 31, 2015

Five For Friday and a Freebie...

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.  

Last weekend, I meet some amazing teachers/bloggers at the Central Cal Blogger Meet Up.  It was hosted by Laura from Luv My Kinders.  She is just so sweet.  It's always a good time meeting new teachers.  


Look at this adorable goodie bag that Laura provided.  She did an amazing job!! 


Here is our group of Central Cal Bloggers/Teachers.  So much fun meeting all these lovely ladies! I can't wait to do it again.  


You know I couldn't show up empty handed.  I made a small gift for each blogger.  I bought some mini clipboards from Target and downloaded a teacher quote.  The quote is a freebie from Blissful Roots


I made these, "AWEsome Meeting You" Tags.  Click on the picture to download this freebie.  Here is the the final product.  What do you think?! 


I've been in my classroom getting things done here and there. Last week I covered my chairs. I was tired of the ugly blue and gray so I bought fabric from Joann's.  Let me tell you, this was the easiest makeover ever!  All I needed was my staple gun. I'm terrible at taking before pictures but here are the after. 



Here is a little sneak peek of my classroom.  This is one of my favorite areas!!!

Remember my fabric chandeliers?! Well, here are two of my three.  I will be posting more pictures of my classroom in the next couple of weeks.  

I created some Math Supply Labels.  There are two different sizes and they are editable.  Click on the preview to purchase this product. 


Well that's it for today.  Have a fabulous weekend and thank you for dropping by. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your chair makeovers! Absolutely adorable! And how fun that you guys had a blogger meet up! I would love to be a part of something like that. Always fun to meet new teachers and get new ideas! :)

    Carlee Van Ness
    The Kindergarten Press

    ReplyDelete