Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thankful Thoughts...

It's been way too long but I'm finally blogging.     Tomorrow is back to school after a week off.  I'm excited to get back and see my Littles.  Before we left for Thanksgiving break we had to make some turkeys.  I just love First Grade Blue Skies turkey craft.  I change the feathers and use stationary card stock instead.  I have to say it's one of my favorite crafts.  What do you think?!


We also did a directed turkey drawing.  I decided I would let them paint the turkeys and I just love how different they are.





This has been a week of relaxation, reflection, and thankfulness. I am thankful to have the opportunity of being a teacher.  It's been hard this year but I am THANKFUL.  I am THANKFUL to have to opportunity to make a difference.  I am THANKFUL for each and every one of my students.  I am THANKFUL for things not always being easy because at the end of the day I get through it.  I am THANKFUL for my colleagues that make me a better teacher because they are AMAZING!!! I am THANKFUL for my husband that supports me and listens to me when I just need to vent or talk about my day.  I am THANKFUL for the blessing of being a TEACHER! 

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and go into this week with smile and heart of thankfulness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment